Monday, January 12, 2009

January Challenge #1

Hey Ya'll,

It is a bright crisp morning here and I am excited. This is our first challenge post and I am looking forward to seeing what everyone is going to do with it. This is just a general layout, feel free to change it some to accommodate your personal style. Some suggestions from me would be to use a repetitive cricut cut across the bottom instead of a line of pictures, you could put your journaling on a framed card stock piece and hide another photo on a tag underneath.

Have fun with it and send finished designs back to me after you have uploaded it to your blog or a photo sharing site. Be sure to leave a comment on here with the link to that particular entry not the whole blog. Can't waite to see what ya'll do.

1 comment:

  1. I finally finished it! Check it out at www.ambersscraphappydesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete